Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes Review








Title: Vegetarian Quick & Easy -
Under 15 Minutes
Author: Jonathan Vine
Genre: Cookbook - Vegetarian
Price: $3.50 on Amazon
Recommend?: Yes








Note, I am not nor do I intend to ever be a vegetarian. However, my kids and I aren't huge meat eaters. I tend to appreciate vegetarian dishes for their flavor and variety. Sometimes we add a little meat to them. Anyway, back to the book. I think this would be a great resource for a newbie vegetarian.

Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce

There are four sections in the book with recipes for busy mums, romantic meals, recipes that even kids can make and recipes for parties.. All sound very promising. Unfortunately for my little, quite a few of them have cheese, so we were a bit limited. Of the things that were left, several I have done before in a slightly different way, but didn't really think about. I found the introductions to the recipes a bit repetitive, but that's not terribly important anyway. The food is what matters, right?


Guacamole Bites
The recipes live up to the name...very quick and simple. Not a lot of prep or cleanup. Probably not my first choice, but good for a last minute forgot-about-dinner night.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment